Thursday, July 29, 2010

lost

i am lost..........
and that is a fact..not lost in finding direction, but it felt like i already lost my inspiration,,,yeah i did studi, mum kept reminding me.. that the pasum during her times have no time to play around or fool around, in a word nerd i guess...hahaha.....ntahlaa....haiyooo wat to do....exam is around d corner, i already sounds dad....don't expect much..hehhehehhe.......belle must rebounce..aja2 fight!...owh did i told u i left all my tutorial on my lovely desk..at room...c4......geez...owh algebra kuiz n as usual bio quiz next week...

xpe 2 ..kacang jer...meyakinkan diri nih...
there are some people in some part of this world that have to hurdles when othes crawl...

maybe that some people is including you, so don't give up...cheers up...and smile then the world will smile back at you...
my journey does not ends here...i believe i'll find my strenght soon, mybe not for a while but it is somewhere out there...slowly unleashing it's magic..

p.s : actually to tell you the truth i enjoyed um...seriously..hehehhe...just the study part...it is not hard but i'm not in the mood yet..


No comments:

Post a Comment