Tuesday, November 9, 2010

it's been a while

hehs...hey..its been a while kn blog, ...
yesterday i went to visit my sys, so yeah i went back to college, and it felt like it has been a while since my last visit.
the canteen does not operate during the weekends like it used to...
my junior can play p....(i forgot its name ...hehehe....)..with their eyes closed...back then when we were junior we barely knew the scales....we were so lucky that edwin came...although it toook some time but it proved that hardwork do pay off...ok what am i merepek nie....

my point is ....when i look all the changes around me...i kept asking myself...have i changed?if i do, am i doing better or not....there is a missing puzzle in me...that seem lost...and i haven't found it yet....whatever it is ...i better find it quick..and enjoy my two week holiday to the fullest...hehehe...

p.s ...harry potter and the deathly hollow part one is coming up ....
totally in my must watch list....

No comments:

Post a Comment